Eyebrow Feathering (Microblading) With Ashley
Eyebrow Feathering (Microblading) with Ashley– $750 Includes:
- 1st Microblading Procedure
- Brow Consultation
- Brow Mapping
- Anesthetic Cream
- Color Matching
- After Care Instructions
- Before & After photos
- 4-6 week touch-up (appointment must be no later than 6 weeks)
What Is Eyebrow Microblading
Microblading or Feathering, is a semi-permenant cosmetic tattooing process that fills in sparse or non-existent brows. A small hand held device is used to deposit ink throughout the brow area in the upper layers of skin, resulting in a natural-looking filler that lasts anywhere from one to three years.
**Please Note that your brows will be very dark for the first 1-2 weeks after your initial appointment. DONT panic. They will fade by more than 50%, hence the need for a 4-6 week touch up.
Microblading vs Permanent Tattoo
Microblading is similar to a cosmetic tattoo, however the strokes are finer and the pigment only goes approximately 1mm beneath the surface. Thus resulting in a very natural look versus “old school” solid tattooed brows.
What To Expect During My Appointment
I like to schedule a 2 hour appointment for your initial visit. This includes filling out paperwork, discussing your brow goals, and then mapping out your perfect brow! After that we apply anesthetic for approximately 20 minutes, making the procedure a little more comfortable. While the anesthetic is sitting we then pick the perfect color for your brows. Then we begin the actual microblading procedure. During the procedure pigment is implanted into the skin using very tiny strokes, resulting in the desired shape. The procedure itself only takes about 30-45 minutes. I’ll go over aftercare with you and set up your 4-6 week touch up.
….and just like that, your brows are waterproof!….
Before Your Appointment
Please read the following carefully to ensure that your skin is in the best possible condition for your microblading appointment:
- Please avoid working out the day of your appointment. Your body heat will expand the pores and make the skin more sensitive.
- Avoid heavy sunlight 3 days before your procedure. If you are recovering from a sunburn PLEASE reschedule your appointment for a later date. Skin should not be in process of healing before procedure!
- Its recommended to not drink anything with caffeine the day of the procedure. However, I personally cannot live without my morning coffee–so I say, do what you gotta do!
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
- Do NOT drink any alcohol 24 hours prior the procedure.
- The following treatments should be avoided four weeks before and after the procedure:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatments
If you’re unsure of anything listed above, please do not hesitate to call us at, 267.928.4393 or shoot us an email at, firstname.lastname@example.org.